Just decided to try this blogging thing since I absolutly suck at keeping in touch with freinds and family. I can also impose my wisdom and mind boggling deep thoughts on everyone that doesn't give a crap! At this moment my 8 month old son, Gavin, is sleeping on my fat gut, and I cant believe that with all the countries in North and South America, we are the only ones that are Americans!!! Amazing!!!! More to come...........
Thanks to Jen and Hillary for opening my eyes to this new world!






6 comments:
You crack me up justin! You have such a cute family! I have saved your blog in mine so I can see updates... I agree by the way, red heads do make cute kids! My son has red/auburn hair and he is SOOOO cute! I wonder what this little girl will have.. You still working in the dentist office and at sizzler? Take care!
Seriously Justin??? You have been having this argument in your head for at least the last 10 years!!! Great to see that you are still vying for us all to be called United Statesmen rather than Americans. It makes me happy to see that some things never change :)
ohhh justin, your blog is such a breath of fresh air. It's like a fresh cut daisy amungst poo.
hey jay - way to blog!! awesome job. I know I'm your inspiration - and it's cool - I inspire alot of bloggers! Cheers
Hey dude whats up.you'll have to check our blogg out.
holyoakhappenings.blogspot.com
take care keep in touch.
you sure you want to go with the broncos? not vary good taste if you ask me.
Post a Comment