CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

What Im up to!!



Well I needed to get some more pics on here so here is one of Gavin and Teagen! They are getting to be best freinds. Teagen is so helpfull in taking care of his little bro. The second is of Teagen and his new 4-wheeler he got for Christmas!! Its still a bit big for him but by summer he should be able to handle it.
Well I just went down to Orange County last weekend for Lab Days West, a big confrence for dental laboritories. It was quite the learning trip for Rick and I! We had alot of fun though and I had the best Prime Rib steak of my life at a resteraunt called "Houstons". We also hit Newport beach which was fun, Teagen would have loved it!!
We have also just about completed an office in our basement for Julie to do her work. While my in-laws are on there mission she is taking care of all thier business finances and property managment!!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Your boys are so darn cute Justin!