Teagen and Hunter got to go in and hide food for the Grizzly bears!
PEEK-A-BOO!!!Whahooooo!!!! Its finally fall! Let the football and hunting begin!! And talk about a sweet start- the Denver Broncos are 3&0. My fantasy team on the other hand is 0-1-2, so Ive got some work to do!
Its been a busy and fun summer, didnt get in as much camping as we like to do but we did spent a week up at the cabin! We had alot of fun with Grandpa & Grandma, also Jen's family and Jason's family were up part of the time, good times!! Jason and I had to do our fantasy football draft on our laptops out in the parking lot of a icecream shop that we picked up an internet signal from! Also went to Virginia City and the Grizzly bear preserve in Yellwostone!
The last month has had alot of landmarks. I finally got my new truck-2007 f150, crossed the 30 mark, Gavin is walking and talking now, and we had a new baby added to the family from Kathy and Clint(and more to come!) Well Im sick of typing, my one finger is getting tired so until next time!



Teag's has already got his halloween costume picked out!!






3 comments:
This is my year in Fantasy football..sorry Justin! Your kids are way cute and I'm jealous of the Darth Vader costume! agreed...the most wonderful time of the year!
I agree, I love Fall too! Although my Fall is quite a bit different than yours...it's still 98 degrees down here. But there is hope that soon it will begin to cool off. Happy late 30th, stinks doesn't it??? I'm well on my way to 31 and not happy about it!
so cute Justin!!
Post a Comment