CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sweet bike man....


Soooo, with the high gas prices and my gas guzzlin Jeep, I talked Jew into letting me get a new motorcycle!!! WAH-HOOO!!!! Its a 2008 Suzuki M50 800cc. Now we just need to get some nice warm weather so I can ride it.
Not much new with the family, Gavin is getting close to walking, and uncle beets is continuing with Teagens UFC training! Got the new Grand Theft Auto, so I spend alot of quality one on one time with the xbox. If any of you have an xbox live account then leave me your gamertag in the comments! Well, bumblebee-tuna!!

4 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

J - I sure didn't mean too offend you or your sweet bike when I took a ride from Rick rather then riding 'bitch' with you. I think your bike is cool and anybody would look cool riding on back of it. - even a nerd like me! - J

Jaime said...

Nice bike! I would never let Jake get one of those, so you have a great wife. Be careful on it.

Trent & Susan said...

That is a cool looking bike dude. It looks like a RAIDERS bike.

Hannah Jones said...

That looks like fun. Julie must be the best wife on the planet!
What's your email? I want to invite you to my blog.